I joined the STA club!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Heckler

Reaction score
I just drove home the '08 STA in Colorado Red. What a sweet looking trac! Got the v8 . . . . yeah gas has gone up but it's all about me this time. I finally saved up for a new toy . . . .

The sync is way too cool. I loaded music on a memory stick and plugged it in the usb slot. Works like a champ.

Of course it had to rain ten minutes after getting it home.

I'll have pics up this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Congrats its a great Sport truck!!

Another RED one!~? How many does that make now, def the most popular color!?

Only seen one White and OneBlack ON THIS SITE.

Gary - there will be some good prices on the used ones out there. The gas prices go up and the suv's take the hit. I had actually stopped looking after the turn off I got at the dealr in Chester, PA. The STA was filthy. It had mud on the floor board when I went to get in. I had called the dealer a week in advance and drove 45 miles to see it. Then this one pops up at a local dealer.

best of luck , they look good

as aprevious adren owner,

this cub should be for all model years :)

Rodger - I just can not fit the meet in this year. I know I have had two years to plan but I have family plans that get priority this year. And then that work thing gets in the way. They only give me just so many days off.

Everyone have a great time. If you get the chance to drive the Adrenalin you will love it. I hope you also get to play with the SYNC feature. It is neat.

Sync Feature is indeed all that its promised to be... works like a charm with my bluetooth phones and with an iPod.

Cheers;

Eric

STA in Canada

Hi ScoTt;

Colorado red of course! ;-)

Eric

P.S. In Canada we have no choice, STA's are V8 AWD only... Not that I'm complaining, its what I would have ordered if I had a choice. Has a heated windshield too!

Latest posts