I have never seen anything like this

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Smith

Reaction score
Saw a customized Trac today while at lunch and thought I would share it with you guys.

Black Sport Trac with White top. Chrome wheel and whitewall tire attached to tailgate and Right Front Fender. :blink:

Sorry for the poor quality but all I had was a friends camera phone.

Sorry if this has been posted before, I haven't been on the site in a while (Traded trac for a 05 Mustang GT). However I am eagerly waiting to see the 07 Sport Trac in person!!

Enjoy

Tim

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

First I have seen this. I don't particularly like that color combo, but I do like the overall style (I think). Might be nicer with a more subtle two-tone.

TJR

Somewhere in Sunnyvale, there is a Sport Trac painted top silver, bottom black... it does look good.

White on black.... not for me...

Maybe he accidentally ordered 7 rims instead of 4, and didn't want them just sitting around his garage.

Other than the extra wheels hanging off of it...it looks like it was painted to be a Texas highway trooper truck, ust minus the gold badge on the door...needs to shed the contenintal kits...not my style

Yikes. I like the creativeness, but way too many tires. None of the expensive aftermarket wheels even touch the ground. I agree, the two-tone needs to be more subtle, that's just way too much contrast.

I've considered having the roof painted white to keep the sun's HEAT from making my black ST so hot in the summer.

Latest posts