1. Welcome to the new home for MySportTrac.com!

Please click here to find all the info about the move to the new site!

To access your account you will need to reset your password here

I have 2nd gen tonneau and bed extender available

Thread in 'Cargo: Bed, Tonneau, Cage, Racks' started by Danielle, May 26, 2019.

1. Danielle

Danielle Member 2nd Gen Owner 2 Wheel Drive 4 Wheel Drive V6 Engine V8 Engine

Hi everyone! I am new to this site. I owned a 2007 v8 sport trac limited 4x4. I loved my truck!!! Unfortunately, someone totalled it and now I have some of the stock parts I was able to keep. I want to make sure they get to a good home because I know how hard it was for me to find them. I had to take a 5 hour drive just to find the cover. I have 2 of the oem folding tonneau covers and the bed extender. 1 of the covers is in great condition, has lock and key and strikers. The other is in ok condition, pretty much used it for replacement parts for the good one. I want all to find a home on a new 2nd gen sport trac. Anyone interested or able to point me in a direction to help make that happen it would be much appreciated. I am about 15 minutes outside of philadelphia for location purposes. Thank you in advance!

2. RedAdrenalin4.0

RedAdrenalin4.0 Member 2nd Gen Owner 2 Wheel Drive V6 Engine

I'd be interested in the rubber seal that sits in between the two halves. Please let me know.

3. G Man

G Man Member 2nd Gen Owner 4 Wheel Drive V8 Engine

If I were closer I'd grab that bed extender from you. Any idea what something like that would cost to ship to 01060?

4. "Risky Bizness"

"Risky Bizness" Member 2nd Gen Owner 2 Wheel Drive V6 Engine

Danielle, you have a PM