I got my new Revos today and all I can say is

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ape

Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:

A million (yes million) times better than the OEM Crapyears. The inside of my ST no longer makes weird rattling and creaking noises. Out-freaking-standing. Nuff Said!

Ape Out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set as well and getting close to the 50,000 miles on them. 95,000 on Trac! Going to trade for new this winter! Starting to hear that annoying road noise about now! But still better than the goodyear crap tires. There wasn't much tread left on them @ 40,ooo miles and talk about road noise!

;)[Broken External Image]:

I am glad I got rid of my crapyears. I put 41,000 miles on them in 2 years. Replaced with a set of Summit Trail Climbers. Feels like a truck.

Andrew

Those wheels are clean when I bought them, have you found any good way to maintain them? Not shiny anymore like the picture shows........:huh:

For all of the folks with the Revo's, How are they in heavy rain??? My Goodyears have 55K and could compete with skates for being slippery when it's wet here in Charleston SC??

Searched the site for "tires" , What is the difference between the Dueller A/T and H/T? All terrain and highway??

New tires on the way, Have new Monroe Reflex shocks (still awaiting install-Time)

Really need good, accurate data please.

Mike

Latest posts