I cant help it.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank screwyourednecks

Reaction score
Ya know, I told myself that when Obama won the election, I would not rub it in to all the right wing lunatics on this site. I still plan to keep it in check. What I WILL do is to voice my opinion as to what terrible people that the Bush Administration are. They NOT FOR ONE INSTANCE, have put the American peoples' interests first. Not once.

Bud from Ball ground: you are no different than Bush/Cheney/etc.. you are an enabler. You BLINDLY support illegal acts by the parasites in the CURRENT Republican administration.

You Bud, have a RACIST picture of Our incoming President on your profile. You need to re-evaluate your out of touch red neck stance on our society, and start being a team player. You are hurting America with your wing nut extreme right wing fringe views.

I hope I have, with all of my posts throughout the last year or so, changed at least someones opinion on something. It would be worth it to me to have done that.

I'm glad Frank has been looking at the pictures in my Library.

Only a true Democrat in the mold of Congressmen Murtha would

slander and talk trash about and to former service member that served his country

so he could spew like this publicly.:unsure:

Frank, Frank, Frank. I don't care what you say, you know as well as anyone else that Democrats do just as much illegal crap as Republicans. As far as being racist, what would you call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. I would call them racist. Now before you go ballistic on me, know this, I myself am a registered Democrat and I couldn't bring myself to vote for Obama or McCain. I did vote. Not for either of them, but I did vote.

Frank, I used to think you were an idiot. Now I know your a message board terroist. Internet bully.

I kept out of the political discussions here. But Frank, what you posted was uncalled for and tacky.tacky, tacky. You showed a lack of class starting a posting and slamming a fellow member for a political view of an election that already happened. You are a symbol of the hatred that goes on in Washington D.C. You can't let go of the past

Bob

Frank,

i can honestly say that you changed my mind, see i vote independent and have

for years and with this election it was a major toss up for me.

after reading a great number of your posts i came to the conclusion that while

republicans act crazy at times democrats like to call the kettle black if you get

my drift and place blame everywhere but on themselves, so thank you for swaying

my vote to McCain and even though he lost he is still the better man.

ENTITLEMENTS FOR EVERYONE, WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!

I hope I have, with all of my posts throughout the last year or so, changed at least someones opinion on something. It would be worth it to me to have done that.

Sorry to say you haven't. My first impression of you was crap, and my current impression of you, CRAP.

Give it up Frank. Your guy won. Now is the time for change and healing. Stop continuing to be part of the problem. Your man Obama would be ashamed of you!

TJR

My mom always told me when you have a scab, the more you pick it the more it will bother you. If you ignore it, even when it is itching, it will go away quicker.

The funny thing I do not rely on someone from this website to swing me in politics. That is stupid. Frank is just pushing buttons. It is entertainment the way I see it and I am sure he sits there and chuckles. All it does is make someone like me see the evil and hatred on the internet. I will not share my political views. Maybe that is why they give you privacy at the poll booth. By the way I do recieve a lot of racial emails about the newly elected President of the entire United States. I do not forward them on. I am a registered Republican. You figure it out.;)