I can't disagree with him

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freedom of speech in action in a country that claims to be tolerant. So many American claim they are tolerant until they hear something they don't like or agree with, then they can't seem to tolerate that.

Unfortunately we are largely a country of little children who's feelings get hurt easily. I think we need a collective kiss on our boo-boos. Jeez!

TJR

I agree with Mr. Feherty as well.

The article author took a cheap shot at the man when he wrote this:

Feherty, a recovering alcoholic, has been part of the CBS golf team since 1997 and has been an endless stream of comedy on the air.

Why does it matter that he is a recovering alcoholic? It doesn't. That was just a cheap, irrelevant smear tactic to destroy his credibility. Why did the author see fit to denigrate the man? Throwing in that ad hominem attack to destroy his ethos, right before detailing how Mr. Feherty supports American soldiers, was low. (and IMO failed, but it was still very low).

Thanks for posting the article

If you have ever read any of Feherty's books, you would understand a lot of what he writes is tongue-in-cheek. Also he has readily admitted his alcohol problems and makes equal fun of himself as he does others.

I always say if you can't make fun of yourself, or can't take a few puns, you have no business making fun of others.

Latest posts