I bought some new toys to stimulate the economy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Tomczak

Reaction score
I have been sad since last year when we sold our boat and have been wanting a new one. Well the other day our neighbors home went up on the market as a pre-foreclosure sale. They were 85 days late, the bank told them they were not willing to renegotiate the loan or extend the terms so they needed to pay up and had started the foreclosure proceeding. They are good people and just needed to get caught up after a lay off, it took some time to get a new job and what is the point of have a house without power and water, so they were paying what they could when they could. Anyway I know that I am rambling, so I'll end now by saying that I am the proud new owner of a 2 place PWC trailer, a 1998 Sea Doo GSX Limited and a 1998 Sea Doo XP Limited. I am very excited to get back out on the water and they will be staying in their home as they could now afford the 3 months of back mortgage payments.

Hey I wounder if President Obama will send me a personal thankyou card for saving America and reopening the credit market. Nah that would never happen. LOL

P.S. I'll post some pictures later today. They are really dusty and I have court at 10 am to fight a failure to stop LONG ENOUGH, yes you read it right and no it is not a typo.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats on your new waverunners :)

i miss my 99 yam gp800, should have never sold it :(

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts