I bought myself an early Father's Day gift this week . . .

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Heckler

Reaction score
I replaced this:

[Broken External Image]:

With this:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Just could not resist any longer . . .:):):):wub::wub:

I would like to send out a big THANK YOU to John Kennedy Ford for making the buying experience a very painless one. Usually the driving away is the only good part about it. I felt they actually cared about the customer . . . .

I felt they actually cared about the customer . .

I had a dealership in my area that I bought several fords from. They were always excelent. After the trac they moved and joined forces with a high volume dealer..:(

Purty

No I am not going to the ford dealer and look, I will not do it, just keep telling myself no way, is not gonna happen, I have to exercise self control.

PLS MODS,MAKE THE STA PEOPLE A SEPARATE FORUM,I do not want to forced to look at them anymore, they make my loins ache:wub:

The dealer that I bought my 2001 from did not want to give me the time of day. I wanted to SEE the adrenalin. They did not have one, were not getting one any time soon and oh I could order one if I wanted to :angry: . . . . they did not even offer to check who might have one "in the area". . . . I guess they are selling too many SUV's to be bothered LOL . . . their loss . . .

Turns out i am screwed:( am working a Roush car show at frontier ford next thursday, they have two STAs in stock, one is black (the fastest color)

I will not go look at them, Promise.

anyone have an Idea what an 03 with 45 K miles is worth? truck is mint with all the goodies.

Just curious:)

I would like to send out a big THANK YOU to John Kennedy Ford for making the buying experience a very painless one. Usually the driving away is the only good part about it. I felt they actually cared about the customer . . . .

I'll have to remember this. They're my "selling" dealer since Norristown Ford closed. I've yet to take th Trac in for service, though. :)

bill - it's worth quite a bit more than that since a buyer could get a loan for it. With so few miles on it . . . . but you are not looking, right?

That's a great looking truck! I have it's twin sitting out in the garage! I'm taking a break from detailing it, so back out there I go to make it look as good as yours!

Sweet looking ride, I'm gonna miss your old trac tho, I liked the way it was set up, I'm looking forward to seeing the mods you have planned as I know you got the mod bug sure.

CHRIS

Latest posts