i am know lost at my witz end with rear window lololo

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keith wallace01ST

Reaction score
:huh::huh:well where do i start

I put in a new window motor and switch i tested it and i have good oms at the plug i put in a new fuse tryed to do the reset and got nothing i did the whole push vent 6 time thing.... is there a relay or some thing that i should replace

for know i

I cranked the window up with large pry bar and turn the window up it is know closed....

there must be some thing silly that is wrong any ideas guys hellllllllllllllpppppppppppppp:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Did you follow the TEST proceedures from the manual I posted.. not the reset.. but the testing of the switch and contacts?

that should step you through finding the probelm.

if that doesnt do it. then you might have to go to a dealer..

It's "now" not "know". Two completely different meanings. I would think you just messed up, but you used the wrong word 3 times.

btt

I ran the test from Sal and all checked out great... The window still dose not work I might run it to the dealer...but for know I will leave well enough alone!!!!!!!

Thanks so much to the spelling teacher I think we need a spell checker on this site… I usually copy and past into outlook but on Sunday had no access to out look..:cool::cool:

Any other ideas please dont hesitate to share... I am still lost...

Keith...did you reinstall it upside down? :D j/k!!

it's got to be something really simiple ..it always is. maybe when you clear your thoughts on it and give another try...it will work out! ;) good luck!

Latest posts