I almost did this once as an EMT

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark K 2

Reaction score
I almost took the roof off a state patrol car for similar reasons. I HATE it when cops put injured people in the tiny back seats of their patrol cars and expect paramedics to do their jobs.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ssKxJL5WTHg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EMT for 8 years and never heard of such thing! I have taken people out of smaller cars than that too. Yes, she did have a great attitude about it.

Just last week I witnessed an emergency crew cutting an elderly lady out of her car after an accident. Turns out that she wasn't hurt--the door and roof were just damaged the the point of being unopenable, and she was unable to get out. As soon as she was free, she literally pushed away the paramedics and went charging after the driver of the car that had hit her (who was about half her age and three times her size), to give him a piece of her mind. I wish I had thought to have the cell phone recording video--could have gone viral on YouTube!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts