"How much for the truck?"

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Ortiz

Reaction score
Well guys, thought I'd brag on the ol' ST a little. We were havin a yard sale today, and a lady walked up and asked "how much for the truck?". I had just detailed the Trac, and she went on to tell me that she drives down my street everyday, and that she always looks at my truck...and that it's made her want to buy an ST. She then even asked about the ride quality & wanted to see the interior. Not too bad for a 8 year old truck with 250,000 miles on it! Just wanted to share my STory...it's made my week!

I love it. Last week I was at a gas station, I had just swiped my debit card and just put the gas nozzle into my tank to pump gas. This man comes running out of the station toward me, scaring the crap out of me, I thought my card didn't swipe and he was coming to get me...I dunno. But he came running up to me and asked what year my truck was. I told him it was an '07, he said he and his wife had just bought a white suede '07 two weeks earlier. They took it to Virginia for a week and he said they were so in love with it. He told me how versatile it was and how much they both were enjoying it. He said he'd never really noticed them before, but since buying one he's been hunting for them while on the road...I told him "Yeah, we all do that!":supercool:

That happens often when I'm getting gas.

"What kinda truck izzat?"

A Sport Trac.

"Who makes ''em?"

Ford.

"Nice. I never saw one before."

:banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
2 weeks ago in NC a man working his gas station refused to believe that my ST would not "transform" into a "normal explorer". He seemed excited that there was now a "Ford Avalanche".

(I tried not to puke...)

Always nice to see our trucks appreciated :grin:

Our trucks are a dime a dozen in Miami but NONE are like mine and I see people looking at my truck often.

Last edited by a moderator:
ha I think maybe a million $$ would take her, other than that I can't part with the ol' "Green Machine". This isn't the first time that kinda thing's happened...I think it's a shame Ford didn't really market the Trac. Most people who notice it don't even know what it's called or who makes it