How many Turbnado's can I fit in the Mac Intake?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George C

Reaction score
Haven't seen one of these posted in a while. This one is the best I have seen though. The seller is claiming you can install up to 3 of these "turbnados" in your intake to get +35 horsepower and +31%mpg. One is bad enough but I think 3 will really choke all the air. If you have time take a look at his feedback. Some of them are great! :D

UNLIKE TURBNADO, COMPETITORS HAVE STRAIGHT FINS INSTEAD OF CURVED. CURVED FINS CREATE A STRONGER VORTEX!

As many as 3 Turbnados can be used in your intake hose.

George

Last edited by a moderator:
I am kind of suprised at all his positive feedbacks. Buy one Gearge and let us know how it works!

TomT, If you look closely, most of the positive feedback was left BEFORE any of them actually put the damn thing in. They just got it in the mail and posted feedback. I usually test the thing first. Anyway, snake-oil.;)

maybe it should be called the "TURD"nado?

No, really it would be cool if it works---I'd love to know actually.

I like this line best;

DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE CHEAP COMPETITORS!

That would imply that even his are not cheap....

Actually, I tried a Tornado and it did not work at all. I then installed the Turbnado on the Trac last year when gas hit 2.80.

I measured usage before and after the installation (I did all 3 in the intake as specified), using both a scanguage, mileage log, and gas receipts.

What I found was really disturbing... It actually works!

I was averaging 15MPG across 10 tankfuls, and with the Turbnados installed, I began averaging 29MPG across 10 tanks. Testing was done with the same gas station and pump, from a nearly empty tank, to the first pump shutoff.

I did lose some MPG over the winter months, but 27MPG average is nothing to sneeze at.

I would highly reccommend that you all go out and buy one (or 3) Turbnados immediately, so that you may start reaping the benefits and rewards of all of us laughing at you and pointing fingers while rolling on the floor in hysterical laughter and disbelief that you would actually believe this drivel.

:D

Latest posts