How many Georgia Boys? (or girls) are out there? Chime in

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW .. We actually have a chance at this.. I'll take the locations and try to put together a central location.. This will prob. happen after the Louisville meet. (So we can check out some of the cool toys the Louisville guys bring back) I'll update in a week or so.. Keep an eye out!

And Dale.. I pass your place daily on my drive home from Alpharetta back to the "A".. Nice spot

We until this year had a regional meet at Rusty's place at Spartan in Morrow GA. He is a site sponsor, you may want to contact him.

Have a good one

Bob

Griff - you have figured out the "reverse commute" like me. I commute to Conyers and fly down I-20 while the other side of the barrier is a parking lot.

Travis - "Associate Redneck", that's funny! Stereotypes exist because most of them are based in fact HAHAHAHA

I am in Winder.

How about a meet in Alpharetta at Andretti Speedlabs? Go carts, video games, Fuddruckers inside, and I have a buddy that works there and could probably get us a great hookup.

Latest posts