How long have you had the Trac your driving today ?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought mine Sept 30, 2007. It's an 08 with 24,000 on it right now. This is the 4th brand new vehicle we have had since 2003 and the only one that i have had to put tires on since I bought it....think we are gonna keep this one a while

2001 Job 1 purchased new in July 2001. Now has 109K miles on it. Only problems I've had was the air conditioner compressor blew out last year and the heater core this year.

[Broken External Image]:

I bought mine in August, 2000. Repairs have been few, just an IAC valve, brakes, shocks, a front hub (4WD) and the back window motor.

Driving it to work on the snowy roads tonight, it occurred to me that, at about 119,000 miles, it's like a reliable old friend. I have no plans to replace it any time soon.

Purchased my 04 Adrenalin 4x4 June 21, 2004 with 6 miles on it. Paid it off in about 3 years. Currently has 116,000 miles and is still great. Adding the last picture that was taken of it.

[Broken External Image]:

I bought my 2005 Trac after my 1st deployment to Iraq in March '05 with 217 miles on it. Now almost 69000 miles later and 2 deployments later, she is still kicking and waiting for me to get home and do some mods and maybe a flat black paint job. We'll see....

14 days and counting (Going home after deployment #3)

Purchased my 01 back in 2005, it now has 155k on it and still driving strong :smile0006:

Here's the most recent pic taken from this past weekends blizzard:

[Broken External Image]:

We bought our '02 in Nov '02. He was used with about 9100 miles on him. The odometer currently reads about 96,500 miles.

He's my daily driver, but the hubby had been a good boy so I let him take the truck on a mini road trip a couple of weeks ago (aren't I a good wife). He calls me and tell's me that no matter what happens to that truck I better be able to find the money to fix it because we aren't ever getting rid of it.

Here's an old picture, but he hasn't changed much since then. I really need to take some new ones.

[Broken External Image]:

Bought my first Trac (2002) in Jan '02. Traded for my current 2004 Sport Trac Adrenalin in March 2004. Just rolled over 97,000 miles. The '04 has been a great truck. I've driven her half-way across the country and back several times, and pulled a travel trailer through the mountains from VA to IL. I've had none of the typical Sport Trac problems (Tranny, DPFE, PCV Elbow, etc.), nor any other major problems.

[Broken External Image]:

got my 02 xlt in april 02.(if i remember correctly, also need to find pics)

my 04 adren in april or may of 04.

[Broken External Image]:

my 07 lmtd in jan./feb 07.

[Broken External Image]:

jan 09 got the new T :smile0002:

[Broken External Image]:

3 tracs in 6 plus years. still miss the looks of my tracs.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I'll bite finally.. must be a slow day @ work. lol

Purchased August 2007 with 116,xxx km.

I THINK I'm somewhere around 157,xxx km

[Broken External Image]:

Got my Trac in June of 2002 with 3 miles on the odometer. Now at over 103,000 miles and still runs perfect.

I use and abuse it on a daily basis.

Replacement time is somewhere in the next 10+ years. Still got plenty of life in it.

[Broken External Image]:

Tom

Picked up my 05' June of 08' with 23000 miles and not a single aftermarket part on it.

She's pretty decked out now with just over 36000 miles on the odometer!!!

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchased in 05, 62,000 miles on it. Second trac, and loving it all the more!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Purchased 2001 Oct, 2001 with 100.8K now on it. Has had several maintenance done to it, fuel pump and lines replaced under warranty. with no major powertrain issues. The fit and finish was subpar, paint cracking at 75K. :smile0006:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts