horn

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter clark

Reaction score
Whrere is it????? It quit working kinda. It's like only one out of two is working. How hard is it to get to and are they expensive?? I think it might be in the right fender well, any ideas on how to get to it or what goes wrong with them.

Yah I want the same info, I have an 01', and the horn is so horrible, a Beetle probably sounds better than mine. :angry:

Boodro

This is ST'erriffic's truck taken apart for painitng. You can see the horn here right above the driver's side fog light.

[Broken External Image]:

I have installed both aftermarket air-horns and mega-horns (currently on have the mega-horns and stock horn). As long the wiring is all functional, you should be able to tap into it to use on an aftermarket horn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys I think it might be easyer to tap in and mount another place a replacment than trying to dig my way to the originals. Any good ideas on alternate locations for replacements??

My aftermarket horns are mounted under the tool tray. If you don't have a tool tray, you can probably mount them on the passenger side of the engine bay, but you would have to use a bracket. Some horns come with it, but if not you can fabricate one.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts