Hood Scoop project FINISHED........

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csamuels

Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:

Finally finished my hood scoop project..........

Let me know what you think.......

After 287,000 miles, I thought it was time for a little updating.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't tell for sure from the angle. Looks like it only dips in the center, or does it extend all the way to the front of the hood like on the 99-2000 Mustangs?

Looks good :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Scoop is from a 2000 Mustang GT........everyone does raised scoops......wanted something different......other photos of the project are in my member profile.....

Should of look at your memeber profile.....yeah that looks sweet. I agree with you. Almost everyone who does a scoop does it raised, this is different. :supercool:

Nice!!:supercool::haveabeer:

Is the scoop open?

I have been wanting to do a cowl. I would raise the rear of the power dome, and have it open at the rear. Get the heat out.

As for pictures under the hood......I was able to use the original hood Insulator pad, so pictures would only look like any other ST hood.

The scoop is not functional (right now, that may change).

This is a project I have been planing for the past four to five years. Just finally had the opportunity to put it all together.

Thanks for the comments....

Just FYI, I kept the ghost flamed front end so I can change back and forth during a show weekend.......

Latest posts