home invasion

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason vocaty

Reaction score
I just came across an interesting link thought i would share it with others.http://www.learnaboutguns.com/2009/02/12/caught-on-tape-man-defends-self-against-4-armed-home-invaders/

Last edited by a moderator:
That was great. My wife and I have really goten into guns. We both carry for self protection, and support gun owners rights.

Tom

Too bad he didnt send all 4 to hell..

X 2 !! :angry:

Edit: Just pulled up the loxcal paper and found this one.

Home invasion turns into shootout

By Steve Lyttle

[email protected]

Posted: Friday, Apr. 10, 2009

8400 Big Creek Ct., Matthews, NC 28105

A home invasion and robbery turned into a Wild West shootout overnight in Charlotte.

Somehow, nobody was injured -- and nothing was stolen, apparently.

It happened about 12:45 a.m. at an apartment complex in the 8400 block of Big Creek Court. That is off East Independence Boulevard, near the Charlotte-Matthews line.

A resident told police that two men burst into his home and tried to rob him. The victim was armed with a handgun and shot at the attackers. One of the suspects fired back, and then the two would-be robbers ran off.

No arrests have been made in the case.

bought a ar-15 today my arsenal is now complete s&w model 659 9mm 3 15 round

mags for it. remington model 850 8 round extender and now the 223 5 thirty round mags on the way ordered 300 bullets i believe i have all bases covered.:banana::banana::banana:

Did you just order 300 Bullits, or 300 loaded rnds?if just 300 bullits you will also need, Primers, cases, and powder and the equip to assemble them.

after all is on order, search the net for an M16 sear and trigger assy. and go full auto.

Than order 3000 rnds.than your bases will be covered.:banana:

why would you be a criminal? We can legally own full autos with the proper paperwork ($200 tax stamp)

They arent easy to convert into machine guns.8 Federal law, which prohibits manufacturing a machine gun, also prohibits manufacturing an easily convertible firearm, converting a firearm, possessing a converted firearm, and making or possessing a part designed for converting a firearm. I am also curious as to where you live.

AR 15s are the same as a full auto M 16, minus 3 readily available parts.

M1 .30 cal carbines can be converted to M2s (full auto) with a file and one part.

Do not own any such weopens, never have, but the bad guys do. sadley.

And you can with a class 3 FFL own full auto weopens, legally.

But you give up search and siezure rights as an american citizen, same with any FFL.

B,ill i hope that i can make up the difference with marksmanship, otherwise unless I'm a criminal I will lose! 2nd amendment rights? go figure maybe i should go to mexico and pick one up that way the new administration wont know. and i can remain legal as long as they don't dig up my "new flower garden";)

Full auto machine guns are not illegal in any state. They are however federally regulated. All you need is to purchase the federal stamp and your good to go. This is also true for silencers which many people mistakenly believe are illegal.

turned into a Wild West shootout

The victim was armed with a handgun and shot at the attackers. One of the suspects fired back, and then the two would-be robbers ran off.

So, let's assume that both the victim and the attacker were both armed with Springfield XDm 9mm (19 shots each)... 38 rounds at max.

That's about 5 minutes at a range for me.

Wild West shootout? Let's take just a little dramatic license....

Full auto machine guns are not illegal in any state

Acutally, only 37 states allow individuals to own Class III Machine Guns...

Kommiefornia

Illinois

New York

Massachesets

others...

Up until recently it was impossible to "legally" own a supressor in Missouri.

One of the best things baout living in Arkansas is if I can pay for it, and am not a "bad guy" I can legally own anything I want (even that dreaded, most evil .50BMG Barrett... it can take down a plane ya know :lol:).

I have the book of firearms laws from the feds and states. California takes more thatn 65 pages to explain all their gun laws.

Arkansas? About 3/4 of a page. That's one of the reasons we get a D- from teh Brady Bunch (and Kommiefornia gets an A, along with Maryland and Illinois)