Hit Huge Milestone

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Cohn

Reaction score
Finally Hit the 100,000 Mile mark. Man that is a lot of 000. Still love my truck!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, next milestone...150 or 200k. I really wanted to make 300K on my F-150, but since its a regular cab, and we had our 2nd child, can't fit all 4 of us in the cab (legally). So it will take me a while to go the last 20K or so. But I do like saying I have a quarter of a million miles on it, rather than 250K (when that passed):D

Congrats, next milestone...150 or 200k. I really wanted to make 300K on my F-150, but since its a regular cab, and we had our 2nd child, can't fit all 4 of us in the cab (legally). So it will take me a while to go the last 20K or so. But I do like saying I have a quarter of a million miles on it, rather than 250K (when that passed)

That's the same reason I sold my 283k GMC instead of replacing the transmission. Also, with a new truck for my wife, the Trac becomes mine! It's heading for 146k sometime this week, I think. Already at 145k and change.