High Mileage Survey...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy Coleman

Reaction score
Thought I'd see how many of us are still driving older Tracs and who's got the highest mileage ride???

I just clicked over 240,000 miles on my 01 Trac... hope to keep it another 4 years of I can!

2002 model.....371,000 to date.

Just did a remanufactured engine replacement at 361,000 miles back in March of this year.

(photos in my library)

Just came back from a 3500 KM trip and now have just over 231,000 KM in my '02 Trac.

Last edited by a moderator:
313,000 on my all original 2003. Ok, not ALL original. I had to change the radiator, the thermostat housing, the radio, and the steering wheel cover!

:banana::banana:

Yes, built Ford Tough!! I love it... I just hope they bring it back into production, would be so nice to see it return...

I'm at or about 225000 kms and she's getting tired. Just did the thermostat housing and still trying to figure out the damn shake at 100km/h and above.

Dang, those are some hard driving trucks! Makes mine seem like new, as I just clicked over 104,000 miles on my '03. Looks like I might have about another 15-20 years left in her then, I better start :driving:

180,000 hard work miles, 1/4 at least with heavy load. original except shocks and tires. still pulling 20+ or - on the highway. got about 1200 bucks in engine work coming up. this is MY truck, i'll drive it till it can't be repaired, then rebuild from the ground up and do it again.

:btddhorse:

Latest posts