HID Kits

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a set of headlights on my truck I purchased them from the website below. My 01 ST use 9007 bulbs for the headlights. I purchased a 12k kit and I think they look great on my truck. Here's a shot of them on at night (Pic was taken from my cell phone so it may not be the greatest pic):

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a set of 5000k from a website online. I cant remember it. 5000k is more of a white then a blue.

[Broken External Image]:

I have a set in my headlights and fog lights, they are bright but i would buy closer to a white light, 5000-6500, any higher and they aren't as bright... thay will look cool but the blue color takes away from seeing better... Just my opinion.... and make sre you get the bi-xenon for the headlights than you retain the high and low beams.

I have been wanting to get a set of the HIDs. I also would like to have my High beams also..

Could anyone recommend a set so I would not lose the High beams.

I have also seen them for the 9145's so you can replace the Fogs also.

sal... check out omnixautosports.com they got the bi-xenon and the regular.

and yea, id agree, 6000k are the best, super bright, white...

ill have bi-xenon 9007 and 9145 regs for my ST soon.

but yea, omnixautosports is the only place i kno of to buy HIDs and actually get what im looking for...

Reaper,

Was looking there..

Going to have to save a little more before I can afford there.. but I do like what I saw.

I just dont want to lose the Highs. and I know the cheaper onse from Ebay and such dont have the highs.

Thanks..

Paid $120 for my kit from eBay, shipped. 6000k Bi-Xenon, so it has highs and lows. You can get the bi-xenon on eBay, no problem.

There's a great thread about this very subject on the Xplorer site.

One of their sponsors is helping on a group buy for the bi xenon.

They arrived at the conclusion 5-6K was the best.

12K is for show only and not much good as illumination.

I'll try to find it and post a link.

Latest posts