hi and Happy Holidays

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren Y

Reaction score
HI-

Been away for a little while. Someone really important to me passed away on November 10th and I was not sure what was going on. I am still a little out of it but I didn't want the holidays to pass without wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season. Please, all of you be safe. Please never forget that each moment is so important. You never know-you really don't. Take care, and hug and kiss everyone you love-and let them know you love them.

Your friend,

Lauren

Hey Lauren! It does suck loosing someone around the holidays. Hope things get better.

Sorry to hear about your loss. My grandfather died on Christmas morning 1973, so I know how it can make the holidays a bit sad. Hang in there and remember your friends here.

Merry Christmas, and may next year be much happier for you. :)

Nel

L,

You know you are loved here. We all miss ya. Things will be better and eventually brighter as you think of all the "good memories." You may not get over the loss but you will learn to cherish those memories. ((((((((hug)))))))))))

talk to ya soon

~S~

Merry Christmas Lauren.

My dad was killed 4 days before my birthday and we had a funeral for him on my birthday. That was going on 7 years ago, but it still makes that time of the year one of reflexion and sorrow as well as celebration. Try to remember how your departed loved ones lived, not how or even that they died. That helps me.

TJR

Latest posts