Hey Nate....4x4 lift package?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raser x

Reaction score
Nate...I was wondering. If you put your lift together from work what did it cost you? Could your work offer a complete lift package? Then you could give us a play by play of all the troubles you ran into..so when I do my wifes I won't hit all the snags....don't mean to give you extra work but...your truck looks the shizzle...

Pleeeeeease.....

NOOOOO problem. :D

I have all the parts that I used for my truck listed in my profile with part numbers. I got everything from 4 Wheel Parts. As far as parts, it's hard for me to say what everything cost... I got the rotors (and pads) as a present, and the headers were from someone at work with a Ranger that he totaled, so he pretty much gave them away. As far as everything else, because I work at 4 Wheel Parts, I got employee pricing. What I can do is, when I get into work tomorrow, I'll set up a quote with everything needed to lift the Trac the exact same way I did: body lift, rear springs, rear kit (extended sway links w/ bushings, and spring bushings), shocks, spindles, rotors, tires and wheels. I'll list all prices and how much it would cost to ship both in CA and out of CA. I can tell you this, if someone wanted to do the same set-up, I can put a package together like you're talking about Raserx.

If someone has a 4x4, I can set up a full package with the Superlift suspension kit, body lift, tires and wheels.

Nate can you put together a package for me of a super lift for a 2001 4x4 and body lift shiped to 70087 thanks ben poche

Latest posts