Hey guys

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Boian

Reaction score
:DHey guys so its been about 3 months since i totaled my sport trac, I miss it immensley. I thought i would drop in and see how every one was doing, My family recently purchased a 2007 sport trac, It sure is a pretty one but it is going to waste because mom is driving it, UGHHH dont you hate people that drive like old people, Anyways im havin withdraws so im looking for another one, Does anyone know if you can get a standard 4 wheel drive sport trac lemme know im very interested in one

Brandon

Hey! What's this about driving like old people!:angry:

A few near-death experiences while driving will put a new light on "driving like old people".:eek:

I've walked away from wrecks that made people say "YOU were the driver? And you're alive and walking?"

Sorry. Old habit. Wife says I drive like an old person too.

Glad to see you again!:lol::p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i wrecked my 01 after a F-250 powerstroke diesle turned left infront of me, It was pretty shocking, I wasnt hating on old people, Just why let that powerful v8 with the 6 speed automatic tranny go to waste its so exciting,

Brandon,

Well, it can be fun to see your mother driving something far more powerful than she's used to.

I had a 1971 Galaxie I swapped a built 428 Cobra Jet into and set it up to run relatively quiet. It was my daily driver for a while, and my mother liked to take trips. One night I was tired, so she drove instead. That car made speed so easily and so quickly that she wanted to know why the other cars were going so slow!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts