Help with subs.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James FreemanJr

Reaction score
Well Sounddomain.com just refunded my money into my account and wrote me an e-mail saying that they don't have the Rockford Fosgate Punch 1's I bought (about a week ago) and they refunded my money. So now I'm on the look for other subs. I would like some of your opinions on the following 10" subs if you have any or suggestions on others I have not listed (but they must fit behind the sit with a mounting depth of under 5"). If it helps also I listen to ALOT of different music everything from Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Fear Factory and Bury Your Dead to things like Benny Benassi, Daft Punk and the sort.

Audiobahn Natural Sound AW1051Q (Mounting Depth: 4 5/8”)

Power Acoustik PW1-10L (Mounting depth: 4.33")

Blaupunkt PCwb1000 (Mount depth: 4-15/16")

Kenwood KFC-W2510 (Mount depth: 4-9/16")

Infinity Reference 1050w (Mount depth: 4-9/16")

Infinity Kappa 102.7w (Mount depth: 4-3/4")

JBL Grand Touring Series GTO1004D (Mount depth: 4-9/16")

Kicker Comp 05C104 (Mount depth: 4-13/16")

Boston Acoustics G110-4 (Mount depth: 4-11/16")

Alpine SWS-1023D (Mount depth: 4-3/8")

I know its alot but if you could just chime in if you have something good or bad to say about a certain sub.

Thanks.

could always go for a JL AUDIO 10W1V2, Mounting Depth: 4.34 in. / 110 mm with 150W

thats what I'm planning to go with under the seat 1 in the probox and another in the oem adrenalin box

I'm a JL Audio person, thats only reason I suggested it.

Yea I do have to say the Infinity's do sound good. My roomate has 2 of them in his Acura RSX and they do thump even with his shitty BOSS amp. Just trying to find the "best bang for the buck". Thanks guys.

Edit: JD do you happen to know off hand what the cubic foot of the box is that you sent me? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
ions:

To calculate space Multiply Length x Width x Height then divide by 1728. Don't forget to account for the thickness of the boards. Measure inside space.