HELP needed locating Revo tire

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Piroth

Reaction score
If anyone knows where I can locate a 265/70/16 Dueler AT Revo or Revo 2, I'd greatly appreciate the info.

I got a nail in one of mine and apparently it can't be plugged or patched. Local shops are no help and TireRack.com has them backordered as well.

I just need one. REALLY trying to avoid ending up with a mismatched set.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck with Revo 1's. they have been discontinued since Oct 1. Revo 2's arent really available fully yet...still trying to produce them...If you lived around the KC area..I could help!!

NO luck whatsoever. Nobody else online or in town has them and Tires Plus (where this all started) has no idea when one would arrive if they ordered it. Apparently, they're nationally backordered. (As KC indicated above.)

Here's my course of action:

1. Order a new Revo 2 from Tires Plus and hope for the best. (I have a warranty with them, so it's only $85 for the new tire mounted, balanced, re-insured and out the door whenever it does arrive.)

2. Ride on the damaged Revo as long as possible. (I only drive my truck in town, 55K on an '01, so it's not that big of a risk.)

3. Check the spare for dry rot and, assuming it doesn't have any (it's the OEM, 8 years old) use that as a backup.

4. If the spare's rotted, buy a cheap tire that's at least new and the right size and use that until the Revo 2 shows up and as a spare afterward.

I hear ya, Bob. The store had some of those in stock here as well. If I was buying a set, I would have gone with them, but since I'm only replacing one I have to wait until the 70 size is available.

Bummer.

Latest posts