HELO MAXX 17x9 rims for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor V

Reaction score
I am selling these set of Helo Maxx 17x9 rims, I bought these from Chad almost a year ago and never got around to installing them and probably never will. They have been sitting in my storage room. They are great looking rims. $350 shipped.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Victor, what size tires were you looking at installing on these rims?

what you have there is almost what I am looking for. I have an 03 4x4 and want

new rims later this year to go with new tires.

I have the 16 inch rims right now but wonder if the 17 inch would fit.

thx

Mel

These are still available. They are really nice looking rims and only looking to sell for what I paid.

Mel email sent...

Shaun, you will never enjoy paying for 20" all terrain tires on there. My roommate had them on his dodge and they were really expensive. 17" all terrains might be a good bit cheaper.

Victor, I'll trade you my Sport Bar for those, you'd have to come pick it up thow because it too big to ship. 1 day trip out and back. I can't moved my truck cause it's up on ramps with the y-pipe and cats off of it. :grin::driving:

Nice wheels, great price, would take them but the IRS is looking for some cabbage so unless you have them a month from now it is a no go. You will sell them at that price, good luck.

CLay,

Oh I know man. I'd go with a highway tread on the 20" rims and save my 16" OEM Rims + ATs for the winter/spring months

Latest posts