Hello, Im BACK !!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieS'04

In Memoriam 1950-2022
Reaction score
Well I rode out Hurricane IKE, here at home. 10 days on a generator. No AC though. 55kw/65Kw not powerful enough. Need minumum 75kw/85kw for AC. Thats at least $2000 for a contractor version. 12 days with out internet. Have alot of reading to catch up on, LOL. I was having ST detox...

My house did well. Only lost one piece of siding and a bent TV antenna. No tree damage. 58 year old house. Trees were gone long time ago. Helped niegbors with some of thiers. Mostly my niegbors alluminum carports were gone. Helped them tear them down off of their cars. Guy next door, new Mustang GT ca special got alot of scratches. My carport is heavy galv.steel. Didnt tear one screw in it. Riding through mine and all the ajacent nieghborhoods, looks bad. To be a cat2 storm. The damage looks like a cat4.

Talked to GM by phone twice(thanks for the call GM). Called, G.Grimes. He did well. A tree on his patio. He lives about 10miles from me.

All is well otherwise. Except the pocket book for Generator gas, LOL...

Glad to be back...:D

Good to hear from you, and to hear that you are O.K. I talked to G. Grimes a week or so ago because he posted his phone no. I did get GM's email with yours. Talk to you soon. I wouldn't trade places with you. If my situation here was different I would see about coming down to help out.

Glad you and the home fared well and you made it through the outage with the generator.

Good to see "FastEddie'04" back posting on MyST.com!

Gary G:D

Last edited by a moderator: