Headrest monitors & More

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any one interested in 2 headrest monitors & Headrest? 5.6 monitors,infared built in, tilt up & down -- good working order, just pulled them out of my Trac yesterday. Catch ,.....I need 2 replacement headrest tan leather. will sell for $325.00 plus shipping plus replacement headrest. also have the class II ford reciever/hitch $125.00 no ship pics in library almost forgot K&N air induction kit $75.00 + shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty interested and I have tan leather interior.

2 questions. Why are you getting rid of them? Selling the Trac or what?

Are they just monitors? Do I need some sort of input for the monitors, (VCR, DVD etc etc).

Yes , they are just monitors would need a dvd, vcr,or game console to input into them.

I also have a pair of wireless headphones that go with them.

I am going to sell the trac.....I spent a day getting all my electronics out...lots of stuff

If interested I also have the homelink, memo recorder , lighted sunvisors (pair) $50.00 + shipping......again I need replacements. you can e-mail me at [email protected] website www.kaboomcaraudio.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me talk to my lovely spouse. I am man enough to admit that she runs the money side of the house....

I am expecting a chunk of additional money from a deal I did to come in soon. When it is extra money I can spend it freely.

Thanks, I'll get back to you.

Latest posts