Headlight Vertical Adjust Screw

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yardsale

Reaction score
Besides buying the entire part (and I think the other side (the pivot adjust screw) will work), where can I get the plastic part?

[Broken External Image]:

Have you tried any local junk yards? I would think that the plastic adjuster nut would not cost more than a couple of dollars, especially if the Sport Trac was wrecked and had the headlight was broken or missing?

Next I would check at local body shops...they have catalogs and part numbers of all those little body parts, clips fasteners, etc. They just might charge you a few dollars more.

...Rich

Some of those types of parts. Are becoming common, across the board on, various brands.

They all are more or less out sourcing small parts. Then building thier cars around what is out there.

You might find them in the help section at the parts store.

SteveM (ncranchero) turned me on to this source. Huge selection, great prices, and reasonable shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the adjuster from the dealer. I broke the plastic part of 13032B, but bought 13031C because I only needed the plastic part and it was 13.00 v. $38.00 and swapped the plastic part. About 10 minutes.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts