Having fun with the new F-150.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Pollen

Reaction score
Hey all, I miss the community here but I've been posting a little on and off. I wanted to let you guys know of my new toy going on the Roush/F-150/Lincoln Mark LT on the 7th of March. It's a whipple baby! I can't wait to get it installed. I should see just under 400 horses at the rear wheels, but I'll know for sure when the dyno tells all. I'm getting some painting and interior work done soon as well. The mirrors, fender flares and spoiler will be painted. The spoiler is already painted in this picture, but it has been peeling, so I am having it redone. I ordered a black interior on this truck, but the headliner and window visors came in grey, so I'm having them re-upholstered in black suede with red piping around the edges of the moonroof and sides. I'll also be putting in red and black wet okole's with red piping too.

Here she is just before we left to go back to Alaska in August. I'll have to take some updated pictures soon.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts