have an 07 on order?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schnellmed

Reaction score
How many have an 07 on order with a build date and vin assigned?

I placed an order the second week of September, no date or vin yet.

Local Ford rep said there are no problems with allocations although serialization is being put off on orders for at least another 2 weeks.

Ordered mine the same time and my dealer told me the same thing. He called me the other day and said it should be built the week of the 23rd and should arrive the 1st. week of November.

my build date was sept 7 and I get to pick it up tommorow.....gonna be good weather and a good day for a little drive. Hope you guys get your build date soon. The build date gave a two week shipping transit time. Obviously they were a little off on that.

I was there. Waiting is the worse. Some days I would wake up without an ST in the driveway (sold my '01 and was driving my brother's Plymouth Duster..no, not the cool one, a '93) and would be tempted to go to the dealer and buy one off the lot instead of waiting for my order. The fact that it was 100+ during the day and humid, and the lack of A/C in the black Duster may have had something to do with it, but in the end I would wait again. So worth it!

Hang in there!

:(;):eek::angry::lol::p:huh::wub::wacko::unsure::cool::blink:I went to the dealer to order one on the 4th, and the order was placed the 9th. When I called my sales guy he said it was being built but they would not have the vin until they received the invoice, which is about a week before they recieve the vehicle.:):D:rolleyes: (I just wanted to use all the smilies) :D

Allen...

1-800-962-3746

If you have the order paperwork, you can call this automated number for your VIN and order status. You'll need the Dealer# and the Order# from the order confirmation screen.

Dealer called today and said the plant is still not running and they were going to start trying to source orders from others dealers inventory.

Not good news, anyone heard anything else?

ordered mine on Oct 5. Was told they were ready to start build but were out of stock on either heated mirrors (didn't know they came with them) or i think heated windshield. Also told an XLT from my dealer was being built though. Waiting to hear back from dealer.

Put in order #2 on Sep 20th. As of last week it was still unscheduled. :angry: Will ping dealer on Wed or Thur this week to see if anything has changed. Some Business 101 here: if a customer is trying to give you money, you ought to have the means to provide the product and thus satisfy customer AND make money.

Another thread going on where a few others are seeing some build activity this week and delivery dates next week.

PRM, mine is the same status as yours unfortunately. :angry:

Latest posts