Hate to say goodbye

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Hasledalen 2

Reaction score
Im sad to say I sold the sport trac today, i woish there was a sad faced smiley because this message would be full of them. I hated to see my estate green beauty leave my driveway with a new owner, but what do you do. I bought a newer f150 so this one had to go. Im just happy it went to what seems to be a great new owner.

I would just like to say how thankful I am and was to have found such a great site with all the info you could ever want along with top notch support from all the members here at MYST...

I will continue to stop in from time to time to check out all the new mods and read the posts. to anyone looking for a sct 2 or a set of aftermarket tail lights look in the swap and sell area and those are available.

Thanks again Brian Hasledalen. Retired ST owner..................... For now..........

Always welcome and a member here even without the ST. :haveabeer:

Here's the faces you're thinking of, there in the line up.

:cry: crying :sad: sad

I did tell him about it, and now he is saying he is going to sue me. check out my new posting. I should have told him to just leave. what a headache!!!!!