Hate to beat a dead horse, but ...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard McAlister

Reaction score
A stranger flagged me down today to ask me what kind of truck I was driving. She said she was trying to find her son a pickup, but the F-150 was too big, thought the ST was just about the right size.

:btddhorse:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen soo many gen1's out on the road now..still think that I have the coolest truck in the highschool parking lot:haveabeer:

I used to catch so much $h|t for driving mine to highschool because it wasnt big lol. She handles the trails and mud a lot better than all the jacked up dodge's though! I love my ST. It'll go to the grave with me if I can have it that way

Well here in the suburbs of Chicago most people got their patents beat up cars....I just happened to get a sweet car and keep it looking great

That's because at heart Dodge is a Chrysler product....

I know this... it's also because all the spoiled little farmer kids at my school had to have 3500 Ram's with a cummins, then they'd take them mudding and tear the $h|t out of them because the 6 inch lifts and shiny 20"s don't help out in the mud and trails...

Latest posts