Harleys and other cruiser motorcycles

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sold my Yamaha V Star over this past summer and bought a Harley Heritage softail. The Yamaha was my first bike and I learned how to ride on it. It was a nice bike BUT the Harley has got me hooked. It has it all, ride, looks and class.. Why buy a look a like when you can get the real thing !!!!! Get the Harley and never look back..................

2002 Road King Police Model...custom maroon with gold flakes paint...Wild Pigs (Company from Florida) pipes (loud!)...Hubby's girlfriend!:rolleyes: Always a work in progress. He's repainting it again!

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I want one of these. Triumph America

[Broken External Image]:

[quote One thing Harly-Davidson motorcycles have that the others lack is Class.]

I would have to disagree with Caymen, 20 years ago this statement would not be accurate. The only reason Harleys have "class" is due to the status of the people who buy them now. And there is nothing wrong with that. Your boyfriend should go with what he likes and don't be a Leming.:p

Last edited by a moderator: