Happy Birthday . . . . . . .

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Petrilla

Reaction score
. . . to my best four legged friend who turned 15 today.:)

[Broken External Image]:

That's right, my Husky turned 15 today. Zuma may be a lot slower, a little more blind and deaf, but he still makes me laugh and smile everyday.

Chris

Happy Birthday Zuma! My friend has a 16 year old German Shepard! Poor girl has trouble getting up and down (they are notorious for hip problems) but still has plenty of life in her.

Hey Zuma, let's hang out together!!!!

Speaking of birthdays, our human's birthday is today...

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy B-day Zuma. Our old girl turned 13 in May. She's a border collie/lab mix. This is her enjoying her treat after a trip to the groomer for her summer hair cut last year.

[Broken External Image]:

Davy & Fred,

Yes, they are both Australian Cattle Dogs, or Queensland Heelers as they are also known as. Both my boys are Blue Heelers, although Kozmo has quite a bit of red in him. (Damn redheads! lol) 7 different dog breeds are prevelant in the Cattle Dog, Dingo being one of them...

Here's all the info you ever wanted to know about Cattle Dogs...

That's great that you guys stop to think about your pets and their brithdays. My cats, (2) at my mom's house, turned 15 years old on June 9th.

MB,

For those of us that don't have or didn't want kids, these ARE our kids! Kozmo's b day is Jan 20th, or My Little Kozmo (MLK) day... Unfortunately, I got Duke from the Sacramento SPCA, so I don't really know when his b day is...

[Broken External Image]:

I've never had a Heeler, but have a couple friends with them. Them are some SMART doggies! Really amazing how they happily do exactly what their owners tell them. It's like they get excited when they get a command. Cool dogs.

Happy birthday, I really like huskies. He's pretty.

My Rottie-Shepard Mac just turned 1 in late July.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: