happy 8 year anniversay for my ST ... 175k miles:)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Galdieri

Reaction score
this past sunday marked 8 sport-tracular years ... i've put over 175,000 miles on my ST and it still runs like the day i bought it ... many thanks to everyone on this site for their continued assistance and passion - i would not have been able to do all of the things i have done for my ST if it wasn't for all of your input .... here's to 200k just around the corner!

That's cool. I like seeing the high milers posts. I like showing them to my toyota loving co-workers that swear all toys go 400k, but never actually keep one past 90 - 100k. :p :cool:

Congrats to you, terpstn, you gotta love it:wub:! I have logged 221,700+ miles on my 2001 ST, in that beautiful Island Blue color, bought new in June of 2001 and it had a paltry 9 miles from the factory when I picked it up from the dealer! Been loving it ever since then:cool:. Still want an STA before they decide to do whatever with the ST as it seems the opinion here is that it may go the way of the 8 track tape. I still hold hope that it will continue long enough to get an STA in a white color!:banana:

Latest posts