Hankook Ventus ST RH06

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nik Hoffman

Reaction score
Has anyone run these tires before? Im about to replace my 275/45/20 from Goodyears to possibly the Hankooks. I have a connection that can install the set with road hazard and taxes at $621. I was also looking at a new Continental DWS, really sweet tire but is gonna run a little over $900 plus install and RH.

I haven't, but I did give them serious consideration; they were on my short list.

I went with 265/50R/20 Kumho Ecsta STX. I've had them about 6 months and have been very pleased.

I run them on my 97 Explorer. I run 255/55/18's on it. I can't give a round year performance of them as I don't drive it in the snow, but they have done very wel on dry pavement and water. Grip nice, ride very well, and are pretty quiet. I can't answer for the snow, but I would recommend them.

David

i have them. ive had them for 3 years now and no complaints. i have 265/35/22. great tires theyll probably last me 3-4 more years. i only drive in hot weather and in rain no snow or anything like that but theyre great. i give them 9/10

I purchased the exact same tire and size yesterday from Pep Boys. So far so good. They are huge tires and rub a little more than my previous Goodyears. Complete tire service with road hazard and 4 wheel alignment out the door for $727.03 but I get a buy 3 get 1 free mail in rebate. I have $140.99 coming back to me in the mail. (i hope) you know how rebates go!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts