Grille Modification

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernard Olsen

Reaction score
Has anyone ever cut holes in their Sport Trac grille to fit some off road lights in them? Since I put the body lift on and sold my brush guard, I have been thinking about putting my lights behind the grille and just cut some holes to make it flush and sharp looking. What do you think? Am I being to ambitious...?

I'm not sure how that would look, I've thought about putting some offroad lights behind the grille but just never got around to it. I have four of my lights on the Yakima basket, I have more for the rear and sides just haven't gotten around to it yet.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]::banana:

Yeah I saw you had those on your basket and thought about mounting mine up there as well but decided differently. I think I am going to use my jigsaw and cut two holes beside the Ford emblem and mount them in there that way. I am just nervous if it is going to turn out the way I desire it to ya know?

I'm not sure if it will, the center piece where the emblem is won't have any support. They sell a bracket bar thats mounted onto the front bumper to mount lights. I'll try and find what companies sell it.