Greenpeace Founder: No Scientific Proof for Global Warming

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Science by it's very definition is that the debate is never over. Science is not consensus, nor politics, nor cooked data to support an agenda. Science is theory that is put to the test on real observation with real critical peer review. Everything AGW has grown up not to be.

The "science" of AGW stinks of political interference, maniplation of data to meet pre-conceived out comes and worst of all very rich supporting players having huge opportunity to get much richer.

I can think of no other scientific theory that there isn't bus loads of scientists trying to poke holes in every side of the theory, Anthropological Global Warming Theory is just the worlds scientists sitting around a low carbon emitting camp fire singing kumbaya or risk losing status and funding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holleyman,

Very well said and is what I have been saying for years! I agree with you 100% and so does the United Nations Committee on Climate Change. They just recently admitted that the early data was manipulated by scientists under political pressure, so as not to lose their government funding. Too many scientist have shot huge holes in the AGW theory, but the AGW theorist continue to claim that the debate is over??? That way they don't have to argue the specifics that will show they are fools.

....Rich