Got the Bed Rails Installed

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David j

Reaction score
Got the bed rails installed today. Painstaking getting them on with several hours invested. But, I am happy with the results.

Thanks to Steve M and TRACket Paul for the helpful pics. They really came in handy.

What do you think???

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

David:

Really nice install. I hope you took pics and can submit a project on the site for others who may want to do this. This is the best I've seen.

Again, great job,

"07 ST :banana:

Looks real nice, really compliments the rest of the truck. All you have left to do is paint all you're cladding black, but then again I'm so anti gray cladding its not even funny. Have I planted the seed in you're head or not? ;)

Thanks for the comments. I went into it without a definate plan. And, unfortunatly, I didn't make any pics along the way. It was kind of hit and miss along the way.

If anyone is really interested, I might could take TRACkets pics and kind of point out what I eventually ended up doing.

Not trying to be naive, what are they "handy" for? Very distinctive feature, an ST "first". ;)

swshawaii, they are mainly for looks i think.

shaun t, yep the eagle is an attention getter, I hand painted it myself.

Rodger, my ST was St of the week many moons ago, before most of the changes. it's a 2001 with just under 25,000 miles on it now. If you look at the st's of the week page, mine is about 50 or so down the page.

swshawaii,

I could imagine using the bars to help tie down larger items being hauled in the box.

I transport band equipment in the back of my truck and there have been a few instances when bars like that would have been useful.

Latest posts