Got My WebXtreme Order

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MH Ariola

Reaction score
Stuff looks good, I'll see if I can get them on tomorrow. Hood stripes, windshield banner and the 3rd brake light decal.

Be careful with the hood stripe. When I put mine on the hood shut with my fingers. I had to get my wife to pop the hood to get my fingers out. I was looking at the stripes in the light in the garage and it started down, and as I went to grab it, it closed on my hands. hee hee

A little secret on the brake light decal....unscrew the brake light plastic off the ST. Then apply the decal inside your garage or house. Then screw it back in. It sure made things easier for me.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, HO but I let the professionals do that stuff for me. I couldn't draw a straight line with a ruler.............LOL. Maybe I'll try the brake light decal(?!)

Got my BF Goodrich decals the other day. Thanks SST! Great deal, just waitin for spring to put them on the rocker panels!

Andy

Not to sound ignorant but....

After reading the instructions, I am guessing the windshield decal is mounted on the outside not the inside?

Latest posts