got my shackles today

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Can't wait to see it. I was hoping that my wife would ask me what I wanted for my B-Day next week, so I could get shackles, but I don't think that is going to happen. She always waits till the last minute and then it's to late to have them by my B-Day.:angry::D;)

Right Dave!!!!:angry: I'm usually asking a while in advance to see what she would "like" for hers. Just in case I can find a good deal on it on the internet. Not her!!! She waits till the day before, then when I tell her what I was thinking I wanted, it's to late to order it and she wants something she can give me on that day.:D

I think she does it on purpose.:lol:

I did start doing to her on Christams what she does to me. I won't tellher what I want. I used to and she would be able to end her shopping in about an hour. I would have to go store to store trying to find stuff I think she would want. She would always say, "I don't know, I never thought about it".:D

Chris, let me know. I may be interested.;)

Funny stuff Stone..funny stuff... I just tell the little lady that we male species just need more CLUES. Not hints...clues. We are more dense than you give us credit for.

:eek::eek::eek::huh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts