Got an Adrenalin!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Hi everyone. I posted a few weeks ago questions about Adrenalins. Thanks for all the responses. Happy to report that I received today my 2008 white suede. Has only 36K and I feel really lucky to have found it. Looks brand new. My guess is it has always been garaged. At any rate, I will have many questions in the future. Will put my 2003 up for sale shortly. Thanks to all and really happy to be a sport trac fan!!:banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
:supercool::worthless::supercool:

Whoa!! Nice ride. Wish I had time to really look for one after mine got swamped in hurricane Sandy. The Edge is still cool, and a lot more performance parts are available for it. Good Luck, Bob :supercool:

Gorgeous. Nothing better than a pristine white STA. Congrats! :haveabeer:

Jb ... Welcome to the Gen 2 STA Club!

BTW: for anyone looking there are 2 or 3 currently on E-bay Motors [ black & blue] as well as a Gen 2 STA wheel.

Congrats! I went to Round Rock from Houston and took 79 through Taylor and saw this truck! I normally don't stop, but I wanted to see what they wanted for it, just in case they didn't know what they had. I must say, it was a beautiful truck and it was just like I would had ordered it.

Enjoy it! and I am glad it went to a good home.