Got a New Car...Still a Ford...Kinda :P

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James FreemanJr

Reaction score
It's a 2005 Volvo S60 R with 25,000mi on the clock. Nice looking car. Love the color. Has Volvo 6yr/100,000mi warranty which is good till 2011!

So far I LOVE this car. comes with every option available except the body kit (which I don't need with the crappy roads in MD/VA) 18" color match rims, on-board nav, stock alpine Dolby 13 speaker stereo (amazing sounding) 300hp turbo engine. It's just a fun and comfy car. I couldn't justify buying another truck since I barely used my Sport Trac as a truck. I never hauled anything or used the bed. Getting about 27mpg (not a heavy footed guy only use the turbo when needed). All and All I love this car! and it's still a FORD! :p

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

That is a sharp looking vehicle. I was never a fan of body matching wheels, I prefered having wheels that were color keyed to the vehicle, but looked different.

On that vehicle, the wheels look perfect to the car. It looks really, and I mean really, nice.

Good luck with it. That is one sharp looking car.

Tom

I believe back in 2000 or 2001, it was selected as "the prettiest car in the U.S." can't remember what magazine it was, but I agree! Beautiful! And STILL one of the safest vehicles there is.

Enjoy!

Latest posts