Googlejerseys

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be legit. Whenever I buy something online now, I use a one-use credit card number that is approved only for a certain amount. That way, if the number gets comprimised, it will be no good.

looks ok to me. but you never know!

what the hell is with those pink jerseys?! :throwup:

Don't be buying your girl a pink jersey now!

They look a lot like the jerseys you'll find all over eBay, at similar prices. Word is that they're illegal (from a trademark perspective) knockoffs of the real deals. But one would think that if that were the case, the NFL, Reebok, and others would be doing more to shut them down. Unless they're operating in a country which allows them to get around the trademark issues somehow--which would go a long way toward explaining the lack of English grammar skills shown in the typical eBay listings for them, and on this googlejerseys site (see its FAQs page).

I've purchased a couple of the eBay jerseys in the past, and I was always impressed with the quality. Might not be quite up to the high standards of the official jerseys, but for the price, they're hard to beat.

They're kind of the straight male version of designer handbag knockoffs. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at the Contact Us page you will see they are out of China. The good news is, the real ones are made in the same factories by the same workers....

Rob, did you place an order? If so, please let us know here how it goes--if you get everything, if it's of decent quality, etc. If it all goes well for you, I may place an order with them myself in the not too distant future...

what the hell is with those pink jerseys?!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month (at least down here in the US, don't know about CA). That's why you're seeing all of the pink stuff.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month (at least down here in the US, don't know about CA). That's why you're seeing all of the pink stuff.

That, and some female fans just find them fashionable. For example, my daughter would never wear a regular NFL jersey, but she loves her pink one.