Good deal on a '10 Adrenalin?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon Jones

Reaction score
Found a 2010 AWD, nav, 8cyl Adrenalin. They are asking $29K for it. Has high mileage on it though, 87K miles. What do you guys think is a reasonable offer on this? I was thinking $25K.

I just paid $29.9k for a slick '10 STA, V8, without nav. It had 43k on the clock. Eight cylinder STAs are getting hard to find.

Last edited by a moderator:
What rmcalis said. I've been looking for a V8 Gen II Adrenalin for some time. Very scarce, and when they do pop up, they are $$. They are holding their value, or the dealers think they are. Not sure which one. If you find one locally, jump on it, you probably won't see another one. I only found one in FL awhile back, and it was a V6. :(

I've purchased 2 2010 V-8's (I totalled one, not my fault). I paid 29k for each and each had about 35k miles on them, both no Nav. The secret is to check Autotrader and Cars.com daily or even every 8 hours and you MUST be willing to travel across country and drive them back home. I live in Miami, my first STA I purchased in Dallas and the second was in Columbus,OH. Hope this helps.

Agree with comments above about finding an Adrenalin. I found mine a year ago on AutoTrader (CarMax had it in their OKC facility). Cost me $140 to place a reserve on it and have it trucked down to Dallas/Ft Worth. 2008 2WD, 17K miles, $26K. They're holding value because it's a discontinued model of which not all that many were produced.

For all you guys out there with Adrenalin's, I just sold mine and have a sick custom speedster tonneau cover in silver, mine was an 08 and I put 22" TSW Donnington wheels with Toyo Proxes II in 265/45-22 tires. If any of you are interested give me a call @ 732-267-9363. My is Martin, thanks and I look forward to talkin with you. Pictures are in my library next to mine name.

Wow! I paid 33-34k brand new for my 2010 awd v8, everything but a sunroof. Just rolled over 22k. Maybe I should stow it...............

Geeze.. I'd consider selling my adrenalin for the right price! 2010 AWD v8, gibson catback, 52k miles..

they are holding their value, for the right buyer it seems!

Mike i was thinking the same thing !! But i dont know what i would replace it with. Nothing i would rather have right now!! Jim

Latest posts