" GO ASTROS" Oh Yeah!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm gonna be sick.

(missouri person here)

The Astros earned it though. I wish them the best of luck. However, they're not the team I wanted to see in the World Series representing the National League. ;)

Being from Chicago originally, and when I was into baseball I was a White Sox fan, so I'm hoping that the Sox win this year! Seeing as how they haven't even been in the World Series since I was born, (1959) it's about time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go Stros! Man if I have to go through another series like that against St Louis, I'm going to have a heart attack. St Louis is a classy team with classy fans, but it was OUR time.

[Broken External Image]:

Go Astros!

3f4343872cb50d493ad4b565c2c767e3.gif

A friend is in charge of Buzzfest (Seether, Nickelback, Audioslave and a bunch of other bands) and is having to find a diffeent place to hold the concert becasue the Astros made it this far. He asked me why some idiot would plan a concert at the Astros home field knowing the post-season was still in play. My answer was, "What idiot seriously thought the Astros would still be playing this late in the year" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL. Ain't that the truth? They have moved it to Cynthia Woods Pavilion. I'm sure when the promoters planned this event several months ago there was absolutely no consideration of the park still being in use by the Astros.