GM version of X-plan?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Hale

Reaction score
Considering two new vehicles, Volvo C70 (conv.) and the Saab 9-3 convertible. I realize that X-Plan pins are sometimes available through the kindness of others at this site but was wondering if GM has a similar program that doesn't require one to be a GM employee? I've searched but haven't been able to find it. Also interested in seeing the new CTS for '08.

The only thing I know of is GMS (GM Suppliers), but I am not sure how it works. Historicaly, Ford had the best buying program in the industry.

Tom

My company has Ford, GM and Chrysler plans available. I used my S plan to by my last 2 Mazda Tribute and the GM plan for my wifes car.

All 3 are roughly the same as far as discounts.

Wish I could give it away, but the company requires you call them to get the code only when the dealer applies the discount. Keeps people from giving the code away.

Food for thought. Maybe I could get my HR department to check into applying for discount plans since as with any governmental entity you have the "have's" and the "have nots" with regard to income levels.

I will contact my step-dad, he retired from GM. I think there was a *GM in the driveway* program similer to the X plan. Give me a day or so and I will have some info for you.

Have a good one

Bob

P.S. If you want an X plan, I still have a couple left.

Thank you sir. I'm all over the place in considering a replacement for the ST. Honda Civic (sport version), convertible, Cadillac CTS, Lexus GS, Jeep, and who knows what else!