Give me your misc part list ..

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If 23ballistic cannot help you, I have the following available...

Radio bezels in general, finding plenty, just a bit pricey right now it seems. Some as low as $40.00, (no fog or 4X4 option), up to $65.00 for one with all button options.

JE-02 Trac 4X4 w/fogs Radio Bezle... Not in my yard, their asking price is $55.00 complete. (seems a bit high to me).

Hornet, Fogs, New for 58.76 each or used for 65 to 70 for the pair.

.....Over-Head Console - 55 to 60 complete. EDIT, just found a tan one complete for $45.

dennis, fog lamp, New- 58.76, used 35.00

Sean, if you either post or send me your zip code I will send you a list of yards that have it, you can call direct. Also, what radio do you have so I can look up the correct setup.

ryan, Pass side running board - New-$284.83. Used- good condition - $135.00

spipsair, cover - Grey, not in my yard, asking price is $46.00

DrtTrac, just priced this out for another member. Price was $75.00 complete. Found a few cheaper but had some hardware missing.

Pimpoutst, front or rear cover? Bezel prices listed above.

ions, console cover-Grey, not in my yard, asking price is $46.00. Compressor, used, good condition - $45.00 with 70,000 miles. $55.00 with 50,000 miles. $65.00 with 28,000 miles.

Any of these peak your interest e-mail me or post here, I will check back.

Last edited by a moderator:
GlennB, driv side headlamp asm - Used, small scuff - $30.00. Light scratch - $38.00. Nice - 55.00. Perfect - 64.50. New (aftermarket) 69.99

I need factory hard tonneau rubber lock cover. pls let me know ship to NJ.

1b32b22c3038377a0b3c02efb1ceb516.jpg

thanks,

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
for 2002 trac

Rear Grey Bumper Cover.

Black plastic step cover that goes on the top of the rear bumper on the passenger side.

Driver side fog light glass cover - might be all one unit???

Thanks.

I need an armrest and hinge assembly from a standard series console (armrest flips up so you can get you the soft carry bag). I also need the hardware and bracket that attaches to the floor at the back of the console.

Either Coastie or 23Balistic

I need a Passenger Side Fog Lamp assembly (new or used...) for an '02.

Shoot me a price with shipping to 72416 at:

shek573 <at> hotmail <dot> com

Thanks.

rshrek, pass fog lamp asm, Found one new OEM (Customer bought and never used it) for $47.50. Found other new (several of them) for $65. Found several used good condition for $45.00

tracnutz, found several with scuffs or minor scratches for $40 to $45. Found several in good shape for $60 to $65.00

alexaz97, Found new (several of them) for $65. Found several used good condition for $45.00

2001 ST-- looking for Drivers side headlight assembly, drivers side corner light assembly and drivers side rear tail light cover. I had to double check, since the corner assembly is kinda not sitting in there right~:cool:

I need the cover that goes over the opening in the computer when you put a chip in. In the event my dealer ever sees it out.

I am in St.Louis

Thanks,

Chad

rshrek, pass fog lamp asm, Found one new OEM (Customer bought and never used it) for $47.50. Found other new (several of them) for $65. Found several used good condition for $45.00

E-Mail sent.... with the wrong handle....

23ballistic...

I need the following for a Silver 01 ST w/ Dark Grey Cloth Interior

High Series console (Dark Grey)

XLT/Adrenaline Series Skirting, Front Bumper and Rear Bumper (SMOOTH)

I need the little receptacle for the front signal lights that the pins on the housing fit into (have no idea what this is called)

Hood (Going to have it customized, color doesnt matter)

Steering Wheel (If in NEW condition, for dark grey interior)

Rear Tailgate Handle (Exterior Portion only, if in NEW condition)

Front Drivers Seat, High Series with built in headrest (not tiltable, must be in perfect condition)

The color of the cladding/bumpers doesnt matter, as I will repaint.

email [email protected]

Thanks!

Latest posts