Get 50% off a box

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob Dryer

Reaction score
The first person to post a picture of the ACTUAL subwoofer(s) that they would use in the box with a peice of paper next to it that has your username on it will get 50% off the sub box of their choice.

Rules: It is the first reply to this message that contains all of the above requirements.

You will also have to write some kind of short review of the box for me and all the members.

Remeber all of my boxes require <5" mounting depth.

Checkout the link for more information on the boxes and pricing.

Hurry stonemiser no one wins yet :)

-- don't forget your picture has to have your name in it. So it needs to be a new/fresh picture.

Hey Jeff what subs are those?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll let everyone know, they have until I get home tonight (midnight Eastern time) to get a pic in because if not, I'll have one here.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
They're Audiobahn AW1051T's I believe. Really shallow mounting depth, 300watts rms each, and very small required enclosure space, exactly why I chose em. Sound great in my box.

Thanks for the good words guys. The plan is to have stonemiser be so happy that you all want to buy one :D We'll see soon enough.